Why LUPO Group?
LUPO Group is a technology consolidator and management company formed in 2015 to provide oversight of operations and marketing management for a collection of companies acquired by our parent firm, LUPO Ventures.
Join a company that offers a single vision for international growth across numerous vertical industry segments. Be part of an elite management team that provides oversight, direction and expertise in transforming successful, but regional SAP software solutions into international market leaders. Play a pivotal role in the company’s rapidly growing international marketing effort. Exercise your project management, marketing and communications skills as part of an integrated management group, as we assemble a suite of transformational technologies to keep pace with the global demand for vertical solutions in the SAP Ecosystem. This person will be a crucial member of the team, providing support across a range of activities.
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who is eager to further develop his or her knowledge of marketing project management, to work independently and collaboratively with the Managing Partner, to manage and coordinate all marketing efforts for the individual companies and technologies. It’s an excellent opportunity for a highly organized and creative individual who’s a self-starter, a strong team player and someone who is looking for an opportunity to grow, learn new skills and experience an integrated marketing and communications function.
For information on LUPO Group and LUPO Ventures, please visit www.lupoventures.com.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Manage company marketing relationships and internal communications
- Act as day-to-day liaison for assigned marketing programs and projects, providing excellent coordination of activities and being responsive to all marketing needs/requests with various marketing groups in Germany and the USA
- Own and execute company/product outreach, including organization, information collection, project management, administration and quality assurance
- Proactively gain industry knowledge through agency resources, personal research and development of networking connections through industry organizations and events
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with vendors and freelancers
- Work with our translation service to maintain all materials and web sites in both English and Deutsch
- Ensure accuracy in all messaging (proofing)
- Keep projects on time and on budget
- Prepare monthly activity and results reports to review with company management
- Attend meetings with management and company marketing teams when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Relevant College/University degree
- Professional appearance, conduct, and impeccable team relationship skills
- 3-5 years of related marketing/project management experience (preferred technology background in hardware, software or telecom)
- Demonstrated ability to manage assigned projects
- Demonstrated ability to identify marketing opportunities and scope targeted solutions
- Fluency in both Deutsch and English
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent written communication, grammar and proofreading skills, including proficiency in both editorial/AP writing and copywriting with acute attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and extremely Web-savvy (i.e., research)
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, manage complex workload and handle pressure in a deadline-driven environment while simultaneously maintaining a sense of humor is essential
- Ability to self-start, work independently and problem solve, as necessary
- Has great interpersonal skills, a positive can-do attitude and enjoys working with people (from vendors to executives)
- Adaptability – the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Dependability – the individual is consistently at work on time, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Flexibility – the individual is able to take direction and work with a Director of Marketing based in the United States (West Coast), allowing for time zone differences
- SAP and IT Solution products experience, a plus
- Experience in working with (or for) an advertising agency, also a plus